This is part of my 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me series. 20 Random Facts About Myself. This should be fun!
1. I cannot whistle. I used to be able to, and then somehow lost the ability.
2. I can only wink with my right eye, and then only barely.
3. I am right-handed, but the left side of my body is stronger than the right.
4. I love daisies, they are my absolute favorite. Lilies of various types are a close second. I don’t really like roses at all.
5. I don’t like chocolate.
6. I love my middle name (Elizabeth), but hate it when people shorten it to call me Sara Beth. Only my parents can get away with that.
7. I can quote nearly every line of several movies. The Lion King, Twister, and both of the Bad Boys movies to name a few.
8. I look at most magazines and catalogs backwards.
9. I don’t like oranges or cherries, nor do I like orange or cherry flavored things.
10. I am ridiculously uncoordinated. I am always falling or tripping or running into something.
11. I am afraid of clowns, spiders, and water I can’t see to the bottom of and I can’t stand feet!
12. I may officially be addicted to Chai Tea Lattes.
13. I love raisins! But only by themselves; never cooked or mixed with anything.
14. I am allergic to horseradish. It leaves blisters on the roof of my mouth. But, I eat it anyway, because it’s yummy!
15. I have very few actual memories of my childhood. Most of what I can tell you comes from stories other people have told me.
16. I don’t like vanilla scented candles or lotions, or anything that smells like “warm” foods.
17. I wish I could take a class to learn how to do different things with my hair and make-up. Sameness bores me.
18. Many aspects of my personality are exactly the opposite from who I was as a younger adult or teenager. That’s ok. I like myself better now!
19. I cannot drive very well in reverse. I always try to park in such a way that I can easily get out with very little backing up.
20. I love to read! I don’t get to do it often enough anymore. If I find a good book, it can get pretty dangerous. I could lose myself in it for hours.
So, there you have it. 20 things you didn’t know about me yesterday. Stay tuned early next week for some exciting changes to Life As I Know It!